Samsung Galaxy M51 Leaks Suggest Snapdragon 730 SoC and 6.65-inch AMOLED Screen
South Korean tech giant Samsung is going to launch another top notch mobile handset soon enough. The model in question is the Samsung Galaxy M51. The tech giant has already launched a number of smartphone devices in their Samsung Galaxy M series line up in the current year of 2020. But it seems, there is more to come.
As far as we know, the Samsung Galaxy M51 is still in the works. However, it has popped up in the news recently. This is due to recent leaks by leaker Ishan Agarwal tweeted on Twitter. The leaks suggest some interesting features and specs that have created rounds of excitement among fans and speculators alike.
The tweeted leaks suggest that the latest Galaxy M series handset will showcase a 6.7 inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display. However, what really captures our attention is that the leaks suggest the possibility of the device being backed by a huge 7,000 mAh battery. This is an insane feature that will ensure more active users can stay glued to their screens for a very long time indeed. To give an idea and for comparison’s sake, this will be a meager 40 mAh less than the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 tablet, which has a 10.5 inch screen display. The tweet leak also suggests a rear quad camera set up featuring a 64 MP primary camera lens.
Previous leaks have also suggested that the Samsung Galaxy M51 will use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 SoC chip set along with up to 8GB RAM and 128 GB ROM internal storage. The device is also expected to run on the Android 10 based One UI 2.1 straight out of the box.
List of a Summary of All the Speculated Features of the Samsung Galaxy M51 from Various Leaks and Reports:
- 6.7 inch 2,400 x 1,080 pixels Full HD+ Infinity O Super AMOLED screen display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 SoC chip set with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, extra 512 GB storage space using a micro SD card
- Android 10 with One UI 2.1
- Dual SIM setup (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64 MP primary rear lens with LED flash, 12 MP 123° ultra wide angle lens, 5 MP depth sensor, 5 MP macro sensor
- 32 MP front selfie camera
- Fingerprint sensor mounted on the back
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio capability, Dolby Atmos
- Connection and network support- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7000 mAh battery with 25W fast charging
This device will likely compete with Chinese brands like Xiaomi and other such branded handsets in the Indian market. Previous reports suggest Samsung’s plans to launch this device back in June 2020. But it got delayed due to some production bottlenecks. Current expectations suggest that the launch will occur some time in September 2020 and that too in the sub Rs.30,000 price range in the Indian market.