OnePlus has rolled out new OxygenOS open beta build for OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T Series. OxygenOS Open beta 14 for OnePlus 7 and Open beta 4 for OnePlus 7T with new May 2020 security updates. Both device is different but but they getting update with similar changelog.
This update will fixes voice input issue, missing contact problem and other general issues. OnePlus has added more clock style option for ambient display and call recordings in call history sections. If you are not open beta tester and you want to install for your device then follow this steps
- Download ROM File
- Then Go-to Setting and then System
- Select System Updates
- Click on Gear icon that appears on right top side
- Select file and click to install
Changelog for OxygenOS open beta 14/4
- Fix the problem that some software voice input cannot be recognized
- Fix the problem of the disappearance of contacts in the address book on some devices
- More clock style options now available in ambient display (Settings—Customization—Clock style)
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.05
- Now you can view call recording in call history (Move to the call history, click the three-dot menu on the upper right to access the call recording)
OnePlus included some useful feature like Ringing duration info for missed calls, option to switch mobile data on phone calls, and dirty lens detection in OxygenOS open beta 13/3 for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. OnePlus is now working on fixing green screen issues in OnePlus 8 Pro. Some of the users facing some screen related problems like black rectangle line beside of front camera and green screen issues in OnePlus 8 Pro.