OnePlus has started rolling out Oxygen OS 10.5.8 update for OnePlus 8 Pro. Some region received this update 2-3 days ago and some region will get this update within this week. OnePlus has fixes some screen issues with this update and done some changes in system. OnePlus confirms that this new 10.5.8 update includes fixes for the crushed or clipped black issues.
Here are the change log of OxygenOS 10.5.8
- Optimized touch and interaction experience
- Improved power consumption performance of the system
- Improved the video playing effect when in low brightness
- Improved system stability and fixed general issues
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.04
- Improved stability and compatibility of Bluetooth connection
- Optimized the HDR video effect
- Improved the shooting experience with Camera and improved stability
- Enable 5G for Telia Norway (EU Only)
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfer
- Improved the stability of communication
- Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness
Some of the user of OnePlus 8 Pro was complaining about screen issue like black rectangle bar on the both side of front camera, green screen issues and some minor touch issue. But in this update OnePlus confirms about fixing this issue.
In this update OnePlus has improved stability in terms of bluetooth connectivity and compatibility. OnePlus also told about some remaining screen issue that they will fix it in upcoming update and probably in May ending. Screen issue is not completely solved in this update but it still better compare to previous update.
OnePlus has also improved the video playing effect when device is in low brightness. They improved HDR video effect in camera and updated Android security to 2020,04 in this oxygen os update.
You can download this update for your device through System Update or you can download complete ROM’s Zip file from OnePlus’s official site.
- Go to Setting
- Select System Updates
- If your device some update then click on download and install.