Noise Company is an American independent record label and music management company based in Austin, TX. The company has launched its first wearable watch “ColorFit Nav” with built-in GPS.
Noise ColorFit Nav Smartwatch comes with a square display. It is a 1.4-inch LCD touchscreen display. The resolution of the display is 320 x 320 pixels.
Features of the device includes:
- The device will have customisable and cloud-based watch faces. This will allow users to wear a new watch everyday with watch faces for every occasion.
- Along with this, it will feature 10 sports modes which includes walking, cycling, dancing, badminton, yoga, running and strength training. The company claims to offer Real-time path, speed, and distance tracking for next level fitness.
- The smartwatch allows the user to monitor heart rate 24/7 with an upgraded HR monitor and it also has a sleep monitor.
- It will also count steps and calorie burn.
- It supports social media notifications as well as ability to control music playback. The device will have a quick reply feature, with the help of which, you will be able to reply to important messages without reaching out for a phone.
- The device comes with an IP68 sweat- and dust-resistant rating and can be used while exercising in the gym. That means you will not have to worry about sweaty hands while your gym sessions.
- The device can also give hand wash reminders which will help you stay clean and healthy.
Noise ColorFit NAV Smartwatch VS Syska ‘SW100 Smart Watch’
Syska has also launched its very first smartwatch. This watch is available exclusively on Flipkart. The device has almost the same features as that of Noise ColorFit NAV Smartwatch. However, the battery life of this device is unknown whereas SW100 has a good battery life. It will give 15 days of battery life with 2.5 hours of charge. It will be interesting to see whether Noise ColorFit can beat this or not. Also, SW100 can be purchased at Rs 2,499, as an introductory offer (Original Price – Rs. 3,999). This price makes a huge difference with similar features. It will be exciting to see how much discount does Noise ColorFit give.
Although, the aim of each device is fitness and wellness of users. This is much needed in current times. The demand for fitness devices was already high, and the situation has made it even more high. It can also be considered an incredibly smart marketing strategy. However, it is going to help users. Also, it will be interesting to see how this new smart watch stands against other smart watches like Mi Fit Watch, Mi Band 4 and 5. And with the growing need of fitness bands will Redmi also come up with yet another smart watch with all new features? Well, we do not know that, but it is worth the wait.
Available Color Variants: –
- Camo Green
- Stealth Black
The Noise ColorFit Nav smartwatch is priced at Rs. 3,999. The device will be available on Amazon and the company’s website gonoise.com from August 6.