When it comes to the smartphone market, we all get reminded of Apple, Google, One Plus, Xiaomi, Oppo, etc. People become mad about the flagship phones of these brands as they get better features in them but all forget about the Korean brand LG which holds its ground. Recently, LG launched some new phones like LG velvet which is its current flagship phone. Looking forward to 5G, some new leaks regarding LG are revolving in the tech market. The leak was revealed to be LG K92 5G.
In this leak, the phone’s render image was shared which revealed the look and design. The LG phone has also been spotted on the Google Play Console, where the main features and the specifications were shared. After this listing, it is expected that LG K92 5G can be launched in the market soon. It is named as acexlm codename in Google Play Console with the major specifications and photographs. This listing has also been spotted by the MSP website.
Going through its photographs, it has been observed that the front panel has a bezel-less punch hole display. The hole equipped with a selfie camera is given at the top-middle of the screen which looks great.
Talking about the specifications, this phone has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels equipped with FULL HD+ display. Although the screen size has not been revealed in the listing, it has been said that LG K92’s display would support 420DPI very easily. From the photograph, it can be guessed well that, LG can launch a bigger display which would be close to 6.5 inches.
It is mentioned that, the phone would have 6GB of RAM. Apart from this, the phone would run on Android 10, it would have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor with Adreno 619 GPU. Let me tell you that, Snapdragon 690 is a 5G chipset which clearly shows that LG K92 smartphone will enter the market with a 5G connectivity support. It is supposed that apart from 6GB RAM, other variants of this device would also be launched. It is also believed that this will be the first smartphone with LG’s K series that will have a 5G support.
In the older leaks a quad rear camera setup was shown, which highlighted the 64MP primary camera. This camera setup is fixed in a square shaped camera module, which is available at the top-left corner of the phone’s backside. In built finger print sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C can be expected from this device.
LG is also preparing to launch its powerful phone LG Velvet in the Indian Market, and it is hoped that LG will reveal the K92 5G phone and its features very soon.
- It is named as acexlm codename in Google Play Console.
- The front panel has a bezel-less punch-hole display.
- The hole equipped with a selfie camera is given at the top-middle of the screen which looks great.
- The phone has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels equipped with a FULL HD+ display.
- LG K92’s display would support 420DPI very easily.
- Bigger display which would be close to 6.5 inches.
- The phone would have 6GB of RAM.
- The phone would run on Android 10, it would have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor with Adreno 619 GPU.
- 64 MP primary camera.
- An inbuilt fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C can be expected from this device.