Kodak has launched its new TV line-up and it claims that it is their biggest line-up ever. This line-up consists of a new series of Android TV models called 7XPRO series and also a new addition to its CA series. The Kodak 7XPRO series will come with six TV models while the new CA series model will come with one new model that adds to the other CA series models which was released in March. The company claims that the new TV sets will serve the purpose of both work from home and entertainment.
Specifications, Price and Availability of 7XPRO Series:
- Kodak 32HDX7XPRO costs Rs. 10,999 and will be sold via Amazon and Flipkart. It has an HD A+ panel with resolution of 1,366×768 pixels and 400 nits of brightness.
- Kodak 40FHDX7XPRO costs Rs. 16,499 and will be available for purchase on Amazon. It has a full-HD A+ panel with screen resolution of 1,920×1,080 pixels and 400 nits peak brightness.
- Kodak 43FHDX7XPRO costs Rs. 18,999 and will be available on Flipkart. It also has a full-HD A+ panel with screen resolution of 1,920×1,080 pixels (same as that of a 40-inch TV set) and an IPS panel with 500 nits peak brightness.
All the above stated TV sets come with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
Specifications, Price and Availability of 7XPRO Series 4K line-up:
- Kodak 43UHDX7XPRO costs Rs. 21,999
- Kodak 50UHDX7XPRO costs Rs. 25,999
- Kodak 55UHDX7XPRO costs Rs. 29,999
The above stated Kodak 7XPRO TV sets have UHD IPS panels with screen resolution of 3,840×2,160 pixels and come with 500 nits peak brightness. In addition, it will come with 2GB of RAM and 8GB of storage. And will be available for purchase from Amazon.
The Kodak 7XPRO series models have contrast ratio of 500000:1. Also, it has 178-degree viewing angles, and 60Hz refresh rate. They will come with Google Assistant built in. And, it will also have a dedicated button for the same on the remote.
Kodak 75CA9099 Android TV series specifications:
- The TV set will have a 75-inch USD screen with screen resolution of 3,840×2,160 pixels and 500 nits of brightness.
- It will support a 60Hz refresh rate. This TV model has HDR support and 24W speakers built in.
- It will also have built-in Chromecast and 1GB of RAM + 8GB of storage.
- It is priced at Rs. 99,999 and will be sold on Amazon
All the TV sets are powered by quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPUs and Mali-450MP3 GPUs. The TV sets will come with three HDMI 2.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, a line out, earphone jack, and two AV ports, for connectivity. It will also support wireless options such as Bluetooth v4.1 and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n. Above all, they will come with Google Assistant built in. Also, the TV sets can support up to 500 apps and games. In addition, the remote-control has keys for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and Google Play Store. Also, it has Google Maps, can control smart lights, and identify COVID-19 relief centres within 3km.
The price of 7XPRO series is affordable and budget friendly while the 75-inch CA series 75CA9099 TV has a much higher price tag. All the six models will go on sale on 6th August,2020.