Instagram has rolled out some new features through update that aim to ability to control someone’s tag or mention in comments, caption and stories and also you can delete your account post’s comment in bulk. Instagram will also prevent online bullying and other unwanted interaction through this update.
If you improve your account privacy through annoying tag or mention in comment, then you must follow this steps after update.
- 1. Go-to your Instagram’s Privacy section
- 2. Select Tags
- 3. Set “Allow Tags From” to “No One”.
- 4. Go back and select @Mentions
- 5. Set “Allow @mentions From” to “No One”
You can also set “Only People You Follow option” in Tags and Mention section. This allows only those people who you are follow for mention you in comments.
If you want to delete comments in bulk then follow this steps
- 1. Go-to your post’s comment section.
- 2. Tap on three doted icon in right top end side
- 3. Then select “Manage Comments”
- 4. You can choose up to 25 comments to delete at one time
- 5. Then click on Delete Comments
You also can report comments which you choose at time. If you want to report it then select comments and click on “More Options”, here you can block or restrict accounts in bulk.
This feature is useful for those users who are tired from unwanted tags and mentions. By the following this method you can control your comment section as well as your mention and tag in other people posts.