Instagram is social media that is trending now. It is the most used social media by users compared to other social media. If your followers are more than enough you should apply for verification. Reason behind this is if you have more followers then people are creating fake-id. In this case a verify badge is playing a role. Lot of people ask about how to verify an Instagram account and by the following below steps, you also can apply for a verification badge.
What is verify badge ?
Verify badge is a sign (Symbol) that denotes an account is verified. If you are an Instagram user then you should apply for this
Requirement for Verification
- Your account should be public (Before apply for verification make your account public)
- You have at least 20K Followers
- Post Daily 1 Post and 1 Story
- You should have more amount of profile visitor
- If you have company/ brand/ organization, it is easy for verification
- If your account will not verified, you can re-apply for this
Follows the rules
- Be real. And we mean that literally. Your account needs to represent a real person, a registered business, or an established organization. That also means no inspirational meme pages or parody accounts will be considered.
- Be notable. Random people can’t just get the blue Instagram badge by asking nicely. You or your brand must be featured in multiple news sources, be highly searched for, and be well known to the general public. Being featured in paid or promotional content doesn’t count.
- Only request verification for one account. According to Instagram, your account needs to be “the unique presence of the person or business it represents.” You can’t have multiple verified accounts for yourself or your brand, basically. The only exception is for language-specific accounts (like McDonald’s Denmark vs McDonald’s Italy, for example).
- Finish setting up your profile. You can’t get verified on Instagram if your account doesn’t have a bio, a profile picture, and at least one post.
- Be public. Private accounts can’t get verified, plain and simple.
- Don’t link to other social networks. If your profile contains links to follow your accounts on other social channels, your request is doomed.
- Don’t lie. If you provide “false or misleading information” when applying for verification, you will have your verified badge removed and face possible suspension or even a permanent ban from Instagram.
How to apply for verification ?
Steps for verify instagram account
- Open your Instagram Application
2. Then go to setting
3. Then go to account
4. Then go to Request Verification
5. Enter all the details with photo id proof
6. The Click on send
After sending the verification details, Instagram takes 3-4 days of review time. Then they will send a message on feed.