We love snap camera FOR A REASON, isn’t it? its eye-catching filters make your clicking/recording experience even more amusing. I’m sure you must be wishing to apply these captivating filters to your boring video chats too, right? Well, what if I say your wish has been granted? Yes, now you can use all snapchat filters on Skype, Zoom as well as Google Meet video chats using Snap Camera. So, video calling on your computer is not a bummer anymore. Whether you are chilling with your friends on a video call or listening to your boss’ chalk talk, you can always make it recreative.
First, you should know if your computer is compatible or not?
The most noteworthy point is, Snap Camera works with Windows and macOS, so if you have none of these then you have a bit of tough luck. On the other hand, if your Mac is running macOS 10.13 and PC running on Windows 10 or later, then you are definitely on a roll. Have these is not enough, you should also be having Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz along with 4GB RAM.
Don’t get happy so soon, there are some other things too. You have to check out if your computer features Intel HD Graphics 4000/ Nvidia GeForce 710/ AMD Radeon HD 6450 having a screen resolution of 1280 X 768 or higher.
So if you think your video chats are really missing the FUN, then watch out these steps and make even your boring meetings bearable.
Downloading Snap Camera on your Computer
- First, visit the snap camera website (snapcamera.snapchat.com) and hit on the download button.
- Enter your email address in the given field after agreeing to the Terms & Conditions. Now choose macOS or Windows version of the app.
- After installing the Snap Camera, comes the time for you to choose your desired filter.
Using Snap Camera Filters on Google Meet
- Head to Google.meet.com and proceed to a video call
- Look at the three horizontal dots (menu button) and click on it
- Now click on the Video Tab and select Snap Camera
- You are all set to use these amusing features for your Google Meet
Important Note: If you fail to see the Snap Camera on the menu, you have to relaunch it.
Using Snapchat Camera Filters on Zoom
- Make sure you have downloaded the Zoom App on your computer. If not, you have to download it first.
- Now make sure the Snap Camera is running in the background.
- Click on New Meeting
- On the right of the start/stop video call option, you will see a tiny arrow, click on it. Now choose Snap Camera as the desired webcam.
- Now enjoy the amazing filters on your video
- Also, if you do not want these filters anymore, you can simply disable the snap camera by clicking on the arrow and changing the camera to default.
Using Snap Camera Filters on Skype
- First, you have to download Skype on your computer if you haven’t already
- Right next to your profile, there will be three horizontal dots. Click them and head to Settings
- Then Click on “Audio & Video” option
- Click on Snap Camera and enjoy the filters of your choice
So now you know how to make your video chats amusing than ever, go try them!