How to Root OnePlus 8 Pro with Proper Guide
OnePlus officially announced on the OnePlus forums that the Kernel Sources of OnePlus 8 Pro is now available for developers for build their own custom recoveries and ROMs for the devices. In this root method you can Root your OnePlus 8 Pro without installing any custom recovery. For access proper Root functionality, follow listed steps below.
- 1. Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers
- 2. Turn on USB debugging and OEM unlock from your device developer mode. (Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on Build number)
- 3. Turn off your phone and press Power Button and Volume Up button simultaneously for accessing Fastboot mode
- 4. Enter Bootloader unlock command
fastboot oem unlockchoose “Unlock the Bootloader” and press power button
- 5. Download your device Magisc Pateched Image file. You need to select file according to your current Oxygen OS version. For Ex, if you’re device running on Oxygen Os 10.5.4 Global then you should choose 10.5.4-GLOBAL-magisk_patched.img
- 6. Go-to Fastboot mode and flash downloaded boot file by entering this code (Move your downloaded file into adb folder in c drive)
fastboot flash boot “filename”.imgFor Ex: fastboot flash boot 10.5.4-GLOBAL-magisc_patched.img
- 7. Reboot Your Device
- 8. Download and Install Magisc Manager
- 9. Check your device Root status
So, this was all are the steps of root OnePlus 8 Pro without installing a custom recovery.
More about OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus recently launched their latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Both the device comes with latest Snapdragon 865 with 5G connectivity. OnePlus 8 (Buy) and OnePlus 8 Pro both offers up-to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Both device features UFS 3.0 storage technology and 30W fast wired charging. OnePlus 8 Pro features 30W fast wireless charging and it has IP68 which offers water and dust resistant.
Some image credits: YOUTUBE/TECHIEBEE