WhatsApp is one of the most popular applications that we’ll find in almost everyone’s smartphone today. And India is claimed to have 310 million monthly active users of WhatsApp. So, even a small piece of information about WhatsApp affects our lifestyle. You can now read deleted WhatsApp messages by following simple steps.
Delete for everyone is a feature that WhatsApp added a couple of years ago and it is being used at its fullest. We often wind up deleting some WhatsApp messages that we sent across. At times, it may be possible that we truly need to recuperate those deleted messages for some reason. However, there is now official approach to recuperate those deleted messages yet Google Play Store has some apps that may help you to restore those erased messages.
Notisave is also an application available on the Google Play Store which permits users to recuperate deleted WhatsApp messages and read them. However, this application is only available for android users so here is a disappointment for iOS users. Let’s check once how it functions and assist users by recuperating their messages.
Five simple steps to read deleted WhatsApp messages
- Go to the Google Play Store and Download the application on your Android device.
- Install it on the smartphone with your WhatsApp account logged in.
- Then fill required credentials and log into the app and search for WhatsApp icon on Notisave’s home screen.
- Now you’ll be able to see all your deleted messages just by clicking on the icon.
- The Notisave application also allows you to search for a certain contact.
Interestingly, this application doesn’t only allow you to read deleted text messages but also photographs, links, videos, Gifs, and others that you sent and deleted for some reason. But, you must be aware that the Notisave app comes with advertisements and is not very secure. Hence, if you use the app, you must do so at your own risk. Third-party apps can sometimes contain spyware, so be cautious about clicking on odd links within the app.