Recently, Unc0ver team announced new jailbreak tool for iOS 13.5 running devices. P2n20wnd found new kernel vulnerability in iOS 13.5 and they release new tool to jailbreak for every users. You can jailbreak every iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that running on iOS 13.5
Before you jailbreak your device make sure about that you took a backup of your iPhone. You require a Mac for jailbreak process
How to jailbreak iOS 13.5 device ?
- 1. On your Mac download Altstore from altstore.io
- 2. Open altstore
- 3. Select Install Mail Plug-in from menu bar
- 4. Click on install plugin and enter your computer password
- 5. Click OK on confirmation box.
- 6. Open Mail app and go Mail > Preferences and click Manage Plugins button under General tab.
- 7. Check the box that is next to AltPlugin.mailbundle then click apply and restart mail.
- 8. Connect your iOS device to your Mac via cable and open Finder windows to find your device under locations in the Finder Window.
- 9. Select your device and click on Trust (Required)
- 10. Select Altstore menu bar icon and install AltStore then select your iOS device name.
- 11. I will ask you Apple ID and Password to authenticate with Apple for side-loading AltStore. After some time AltStore icon will appear on your iOS device’s Home Screen
- 12. Go-to Settings > General > Device Management and tap on the Apple ID and tap Trust and then tap Trust again.
- 13. Open AltStore from your Home Screen.
- 14. Open Safari and go-to unc0ver.dev
- 15. Site shows some pop-up about Open in Altstore and then click on open. AltStore will re-open and Unc0ver installer will start downloading.
- 16. On the Welcome to AltStore page that appears, enter your Apple ID and Apple ID password to authenticate with Apple for sideloading additional apps.
- 17. After finish downloading of Unc0ver, click on ‘7 Days’ button to install Unc0ver jailbreak tool on your device.
- 18. Open Unc0ver and click on Jailbreak button to begin process.
- 19. After some process your device will reboot.
- 20. Open Unc0ver again and tap again on Jailbreak to complete the process. Your device will reboot again.
- 21. Open ‘Cydia’ app that appears on Home screen to install jailbreak apps, themes and tweaks.