The moment Fortnite was updated in order to process in-app purchases from gamers, it was crystal clear what will happen next. Epic Games’ act of bringing its own payment option agitated Apple in a true sense consequently Apple shut the door of its App Store for Fortnite (we can say Fortnite shot itself in the foot). Following Apple’s lead, Google also decided to do away with Fortnite by pulling it out from Play Store. This rivalry between the tech giants Google/Apple and Epic Games has put the gamers at a disadvantage. We can say last week was quite a rough patch for them when they saw Fortnite disappearing from the App Store and Play Store. But, here I have one solution to Install Fortnite on an Android phone without using Play Store.
But I think gamers should not bear with the blues, so to help you guys out I have a solution. Yes, now Android users can download Fortnite on their device without using Google Play Store (Sorry iOS users we haven’t found any solution for you guys yet). Let’s get started!
How to Install Fortnite on Android Devices without using Google Play Store
- In order to download the installer APK, head to the Epic Games Page
- Now, tap on ‘Get it on the Epic Games App’ and watch the notification bar to Open the APK
- Before you open, you will get a security prompt. To allow that, head to the settings and then enable the toggle. We do this so we can allow our device to install apps outside the Play Store
- Hit the back button and you will be redirected to the installation page. Now, tap on the install button.
- After the installation of the Fortnite Installer, open Fortnite and tap on the Install button.
- Boom! Fortnite has been successfully installed on your Android device without even using Play Store
For Samsung Devices:
Samsung users are striking it rich as installing Fortnite on Samsung devices is way too uncomplicated. Let’s watch out these easy steps:
- Navigate to the Galaxy Store and search for “Fortnite”.
- Now, tap on Install to get Epic Games installed on your device
- After the successful installation, open Fortnite and tap on Install
- That’s it! The Fortnite will be right there in your device in no time
What if you face issues in installing the APK?
Even though installing Fortnite without the Play Store is not an arduous task, you may still face problems while installing the Fortnite APK (mostly happens in OnePlus devices). In such cases, you see a prompt saying “App not installed”. But take it easy, we have a solution for this too. Have a look:
- Firstly, you have to install the Activity Launcher on your OnePlus device
- Now, open the app and scroll down till you find “Epic Games”.
- Tap on “Epic Games” and open the first listing
- Now you will see Fortnite, just install it and get it on your device without the hassle
We are done now! Enjoy playing Fortnite on your android device. If you still facing any trouble then directly download Fortnite Apk from here