Since TikTok has been banned from India, people are heading to one platform from another, some seeking a window to showcase their inventiveness while some to buy off entertainment. Speaking about the TikTok alternatives, how can I let Instagram Reels slip out of my memory? Out of all the TikTok alternatives I have explored, Instagram Reels caught my eye hastily. Although we have been getting amused with millions of videos and photos on Instagram every day, the addition of Instagram Reels became the tip of the iceberg. Watching Instagram Reels is fun beyond measure but did you know you can download these amazing videos too? Well, if you don’t know then you are in the right place. I will tell you how you can download Instagram Reels on your Android and iOS devices, so keep your eyes peeled.
Download Instagram Reel Videos on Android and iOS:
Even though there is no official downloading option on Instagram Reels, you can rely on third-party apps to get your work done. Using these third-party apps, you can save any reel of your choice to your camera roll (excited to know how?). There are two most talked about apps that you can use for this purpose, one is Video Downloader for Instagram and the other is InSaver for Instagram. And the most amazing part is, both of these apps are completely FREE (now I know you are happier than ever). Now let’s jump straight to the downloading procedure.
Download Instagram Reels Videos on Android
- The very first step is downloading Video Downloader for Instagram on your Android device.
- Now open the Instagram App on your device (I hope it’s already installed on your device).
- Head to the Instagram Reel that you wish to download and click on the three dots
- Now, from the menu, choose Copy Link
- Navigate to the Video Downloader for Instagram and tap on the Paste button in order to download the Instagram Reel
- Now watch that reel whenever you want
Download Instagram Reels Videos on iPhone
- Go to Apple App Store and install InSaver for Instagram (Note: This app is compatible with iOS 11 and later)
- Head to the Instagram App on your iOS device and select the Instagram Reel that you wish to download
- Tap on the three-dot menu and select Copy
- Navigate to the InSaver for Instagram app and your copied link will be automatically saved in this app
- Now, tap on “Watch It” and you will see options at the bottom right corner
- Finally, after tapping on share, select “Save Video”
So, this is how you can download Instagram Reels on the camera roll of your iOS and Android Devices. You can watch these amazing reels even when you are offline, which means no internet stink could stop you from getting entertained. And yes, you can also share these downloaded Reels with your loved ones and have fun together.
Read Also: Super fancy text generator tool for Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and other social media.