iOS 14 is on trend since Apple has released a new version of iOS and iPadOS for all iPhones and iPads. This time Apple introduces lots of features in the latest iOS 14 update like Back Tap, Widgets, App Library, Photo Privacy and many more. In iOS 14 users also can change App Icon, App Name using Shortcuts App and that is amazing. Apple has for the first time introduced that type of customization in iOS ever. Now you can easily customize your iOS 14 Home Screen through Shortcuts App and can change Application Name and Icon.
You can renovate all the Applications icon and Application name in iOS 14 and make your Home Screen even better. You also can add widgets on Home Screen to make it cool. That is totally amazing, and you also should try this out.
How to Change App Icon and App Name in Home Screen of iOS 14 ?
- Step 1: Open Shortcuts App from your Home Screen.
- Step 2: Click on the “+” icon that appears on right top side of screen.
- Step 3: Then click on “Add Action” button.
- Step 4: Now, search “Open App” using search bar and select “Open App” from results.
- Step 5: Then choose the Application as per your choice that you want to change App name and icon. (For Ex: Here I selected Instagram)
- Step 6: Now, click on “Three Dots” that appears on right top side.
- Step 7: Enter the Shortcut Name and then click on “Add to Home Screen”
- Step 8: Here you need to enter the App Name that you want to show on Home Screen. You can use Super Fancy Text generator online tool for generate Stylish font texts.
- Step 9: Select new generated fancy text as per your choice and copy them.
- Step 10: Paste into “Home Screen Name” section.
- Step 11: Then click on ICON and select new photo as per your choice. (You can search it on google as per application)
- Step 12: Then click on “Add” button. Now you successfully added new app icon and stylish app name to your iOS 14 Home Screen.
You can use these steps for all the applications that you want to change. After that add some widgets to Home Screen to make it cool. To make your iOS 14 Home Screen cool, you have to use Fancy Text Generator online tool to generate different types of stylish and fancy text. You just have to enter or paste App Name into the website, it will automatically generate new fancy text for free with cool symbols. Then select any text as per your choice, the text will be copied in your clipboard and then paste into the App Name section. That way you can customize your iOS 14 Home Screen.